WIDN offers a variety of useful membership benefits including:
- Ten professional development meetings/programs held at various members’ organizations during the lunch hour from September through June. Most programs are eligible for 1.5 continuing education (CFRE) credits.
- Monthly networking opportunities with fellow members and access to the Membership Directory
- Monthly emails with information on open job postings, upcoming conferences, and other opportunities
- Access to members-only content and resources on our website
Membership is $50 per year if paid by the October 1, 2019. After that, the cost rises to $55. Complete our ONLINE form (preferred) OR WIDN Member Application 2018-19 Membership Form (PDF), scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Pay by check: Mail check and completed membership form to Karen Fay, Grants Manager, Center for Enriched Living, 280 Saunders Rd, Riverwoods, IL 60015
2. Online Payments: WIDN is now using Zelle, a free and easy payment system, to receive your annual dues. Zelle enables you to send money directly between bank accounts using your bank’s mobile app or online banking site. If you are currently using Chase QuickPay or something similar under your own bank, this is the Zelle system.
Instructions for completing the Zelle Process: To find out how to use Zelle and to see if you bank already uses Zelle, visit https://www.zellepay.com/. Click on the list of participating banks and just click on your bank’s logo and you will directed to your bank’s website to set-up Zelle. Once you’re set-up, you can send your payment to:
Recipient’s Name: WIDN Treasurer
For more information about WIDN membership, please contact our membership co-chair: Sarah Schmidt at