WIDN offers a variety of useful membership benefits including:
- Ten professional development meetings/programs held at various members’ organizations during the lunch hour from September through June. Most programs are eligible for 1.5 continuing education (CFRE) credits.
- Monthly networking opportunities with fellow members and access to the Membership Directory
- Monthly emails with information on open job postings, upcoming conferences, and other opportunities
- Access to members-only content and resources on our widn.org website
- Access to the members-only Women in Development North LinkedIn group
If you’d like to apply for membership ($40 a year) in WIDN, you may apply online or download and print our current membership application by clicking the links below:
If you’d like to apply for membership ($40 a year) in WIDN, you may apply online or download and print our current membership application by clicking the links below. If you use our online option to pay for your annual dues, please make sure to complete the membership form either online (linked here) or by downloading the form and sending to Lisa Lazzaretto (instructions on the form).
Pay by check (mail to Lisa Lazzaretto, 7217 Powell St., Downers Grove IL 60516)
or by Paypal (click button below)
For more information about WIDN, please contact our membership co-chairs: