Benefits of joining WIDN
- Opportunity to meet and network with fellow
development professionals in a relaxed atmosphere
- Expand professional relationships and develop support systems
- Learn about other non-profit agencies in the area and their
fundraising efforts, successes and challenges
- Exchange of resource information
- Job leads and leadership opportunities
- Program topics are based on member input
- Earn certified fundraising executive (CFRE) continuing education points. Click Here for the CFRE Continued Education Tracker.
Meetings are held the first Tuesday of the month, September through June, from 12:00 – 1:30 hosted by a different non-profit organization each time. Members bring their own lunch. A guest may attend up to two meetings before becoming a member.
Annual membership dues: $40
Pay by check (mail to Lisa Lazzaretto, 7217 Powell St., Downers Grove IL 60516)
or by Paypal (click button below)