Benefits of joining WIDN
- Opportunity to meet and network with fellow
development professionals in a relaxed atmosphere
- Expand professional relationships and develop support systems
- Learn about other non-profit agencies in the area and their
fundraising efforts, successes and challenges
- Exchange of resource information
- Job leads and leadership opportunities
- Program topics are based on member input
- Earn certified fundraising executive (CFRE) continuing education points.
Click here for WIDN’s Fall 2015 CFRE Points Tracker
Meetings are held the first Tuesday of the month, September through June, from 12:00 – 1:30 hosted by a different non-profit organization each time. Members bring their own lunch. A guest may attend up to two meetings before becoming a member.
Annual membership dues: $40
Pay by check (mail to Lisa Lazzaretto, 7217 Powell St., Downers Grove IL 60516)
or by Paypal (click button below)