WIDN offers a variety of useful membership benefits including:
- Ten professional development meetings/programs held at various members’ organizations during the lunch hour from September through June. Most programs are eligible for 1.5 continuing education (CFRE) credits.
- Monthly networking opportunities with fellow members and access to the Membership Directory
- Monthly emails with information on open job postings, upcoming conferences, and other opportunities
- Access to members-only content and resources on our website
Membership will increase to $50 per year after October 1, 2018. If you pay before October 1, the cost is still the current $40. Complete our ONLINE form OR WIDN Member Application 2018-19 Membership Form (PDF) and mail to our membership co-chair, Alicia Garcia (instructions on form). If you paid online, then you can snail mail (address on form) or email the scan of the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Pay by check: Mail check and completed membership form to Alicia Garcia, Development Manager, Waukegan Public Library, 128 North County Street, Waukegan, IL 60085.
2. NEW! ONLINE PAYMENTS: WIDN is now using Zelle, a free and easy payment system, to receive your annual dues. Zelle enables you to send money directly between bank accounts using your bank’s mobile app or online banking site. If you are currently using Chase QuickPay or something similar under your own bank, this is the Zelle system.
Instructions for completing the Zelle Process: To find out how to use Zelle and to see if you bank already uses Zelle, visit https://www.zellepay.com/. Click on the list of participating banks and just click on your bank’s logo and you will directed to your bank’s website to set-up Zelle. Once you’re set-up, you can send your payment to:
Recipient’s Name: WIDN Treasurer
For more information about WIDN membership, please contact our membership co-chair: Alicia Garcia at email@example.com